Monday, January 19, 2009

Recent Pics of Jack


So, I've kinda neglected Jack's blog for a while.  We've been busy trying to pack and get everything ready for our move in 2 weeks from today.  That's really all that's been going on.  So, I'll post some random pictures I've taken of Jack in the last few weeks.  He's getting so big!  Just remember when you see some of the pictures that we are moving, hence the mess.

Jack thinks this is his computer!
A woman I used to ride a vanpool with made this hat for Jack when he was first born.  It didn't fit him then because his head was too small.  Doesn't really fit him now either, but I thought he looked cute in it!
What a big helper!!!

Not a happy camper!  I still think the picture is cute!





1 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Cute pics! Carolyn got excited about the pic of him crying b/c in the background she could see a toy we have....the one that has the little balls and the air shoots them up the top. We gave that to Scott Christmas '07 and the kids played with it for 2 hours straight. It's a family fave around here.

Anyway, good luck with packing and moving!