Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One little Jackster running on the bed...

he fell off and nearly broke his head!  Mama called for Daddy and Daddy said "NO more Jackster's running on the bed."


Yep, you read that right.  Jack has a tendency to run on our bed towards the edge and we always catch or grab him.  He was really fast today and I didn't catch him before it was too late.  He fell on his noggin (on hardwood floors).  Screamed and cried for a while, but he seems fine now.

5 comments:

Mason/Sam/Family said...

Poor Jackster! It's a good thing babies/toddlers bounce back! No more Jackster running on the bed - - but nobody said anything about running on the couch!!!

SarahAnne said...

Sorry to hear that! I hope he's OK.

Kat said...

Poor little guy! It's not fun to see our little ones get hurt. I'm glad to hear that he's ok. Caden sings that song while he jumps on the bed. I really don't think he gets it. LOL

Amy said...

oooo, ouch!! I'm glad he seems to be all right@

Grandpa said...

Gotta look for the edge of the bed Jack.